|Chiesa di Sant'Agostino
, , Foggia - 71100 (FG) |
Of medieval foundation (XIII century), the building was originally dedicated to San Leonardo. It is presented with a facade of pure baroque style that in high, at the centre, brings the statue of Sant'Agostino and at the sides of the big window two niches with the statues of San Leonardo and San Nicola da Tolentino. The portal presents the symbols of King Carlo III and Summantico, became Bishop of San Severo in 1717. Its inside is composed from a only nave is separeted in seven altars of different shape, one of which, enriched from valuable marbles with polychromes, dedicated to Madonna del Rosario di Pompei.