, , Caserta - 81100 (CE) |
The Palace was realized in 1775, projected and realized by Gaetano Barba for the first-born child of Lorenzo Paternò, Vincenzo Paternò. The building is a cross between the baroque organism with central map and a longitudinal structure, typical of a urban residence. The outer, originally with only two levels, aims to the greatest esentiality across simple shapes. At its shoulders is extended the agricultural zone with a various open spaces, called from the courtyard, from the penned garden, from the agricultural estate.
The palace is, so, patrician residence, but also place of produce conservation.