, , Aosta - 11100 (AO) |
Building of the Reinassance was built by Pierre-Léonard Roncas between the last decade of the XVI century and the beginning of the XVII century was completed in 1606. Considered the more beautiful building of the Reinassance of Aosta, the palace was purchased from the Dukedom Administration of Aosta, that installed itself in 1702 and from that date had the name of "Maison du Pays".
Afterward was seat of the Intendenza of the Sardinian Kingdom, the Aosta Sottoprefettura circondariale of Turin province. Indoors it is possible to admire important frescoes representing mythological and naturalistic scenes.