|Chiesa di Santa Maria degli Angeli del Paradiso
Camillo Benso Cavour
, , Modena - 41100 (MO) |
The church was built in 1596, on project of the architect Giovanni Guerra, by a source called of the Paradise that had the most good water of the town. The inside presents only a nave, with wooden ceiling of the XVI century, decoreted and painted to hand by Camillo Gavassetti, Alessandro Bagni and Marco Meloni.
In the fourth chapel at right there is an altar in carved and decorated wood with a cloth of the school of Jean Bounlager.