, , Campo Lomaso - 38070 (TN) |
The Castle , one of the better preserved of thw whole province, is like a monumental bulding of two angular cylindrical twin towers that delimit a graceful medieval court. Its origin could be that of a public shelter and since the 1190 is known like property of the Campo, mighty nobiliary family. Its invigorated aspect is almost disappeared for the numerous remakings: in the XV century the comacini masters confered to it an late gothic aspect while, at the biginnings of the '900, was changed in romanique villa.
At the moment the castle is of private property and can be visited with difficulty.